What Beginning Investment Book to Pick? Here Are 15+ options (in 2021)
There are so many investment books to choose from, and they all say they're the best. This article will explore 15 of these books to help you decide.
1. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
A classic text on value investing with timeless wisdom for various market conditions.
2. Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and the Markets
A young investor's book about randomness and luck in life. You'll learn that sometimes success comes from skill and other times it's pure chance.
3. A Random Walk Down Wall Street
A timeless gem for investors to learn strategies from one of Wall Street's greatest Burton G. Malkiel.
4. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing
Written by John C. Bogle, this great book teaches beginners the value of index funds. Learn how to pick an index fund and maximize your rate of return.
5. One Up On Wall Street by Peter Lynch
This classic book teaches investors how to gain an advantage over the stock market. Know where to look.
Tap the link below for more beginning investment books.