There always seems to be a trade-off in life, so introducing a new philosophy to how you operate makes it ok to be a little hesitant. The 80/20 rule typically leads to better results.
For health: 80% clean and nutritious foods, 20% off target.
For wealth: 80% of money is spent on things you need like bills and having fun. The remaining 20% goes to paying yourself first and investing.
For relationships: prioritize spending 20% of your time with the people who are most important to you then you can get through the remaining 80% of time easily.